Wednesday 31 March 2010

Your experiances - SURVEY

From yesterdays campus session I have designed a survey using Peter's Survey Monkey website based on my topic idea, Theatre in education: Sexual awarness.

Please could you take part in my survey on your experiances about sex education. I thought designing a survey would be quick and easy but really you need to think hard about what your getting out of each question, the structure and layout of the survey. I hope this survey is clear and easy to particpate in. Let me know if not, just click on the link below:


Click here to take survey

2 comments:

  1. hi laura
    very good survey. just question 6 needs to be clearer. Its a bit wordie.why have you put other on the gender list? this confused me.
    hope this helps
    danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura! This was a very interesting questionnaire that really got me thinking about this subject-especially considering the teenage pregnancy percentages throughout the UK being so high. I think question 6 needs re-wording, I wasn't quite sure what you were asking so have put an answer that may not be appropriate....also, in question 4 you have put primary school and secondary school as an option so i was unsure why you also put teachers as an option...maybe you need to state which type of teacher -dance/school/music...etc. Do you need other as a choice for a gender? I can see that you may be trying to be polite but i think even if a person cross dresses they are clear in their head what gender they feel they are... just a suggestion! Well done, i'm looking forward to seeing progress with your topic-a great choice! I have also done a Survey Monkey and would be really grateful if you could spare a few minutes to complete it thank you x

    ReplyDelete